Spring Break Information
GN Associates would like to take this opportunity to wish each of you a great Spring Break. Since most of you will be leaving for the entire break we would like to suggest and advise you of the following:
(1) MARCH RENT: Please remember that March rent is due before you leave for Spring Break. Please mail your rent if you are going to be out of town. As long as the US Post Office date stamped on your envelope is on or before the 5th, your rent will not be considered late.
(2) FIRE EXTINGUISHERS: An inspector from Liberty Fire will be inspecting and servicing fire extinguishers in our buildings during the break. You do not need to be present for the inspection. The inspections will begin Monday, March 4th at 10 am and will continue through Wednesday, March 6th.
(3) LEAK REPAIRS: The maintenance staff will be turning off the water in your building for a short time to repair a few leaks. Signs will be placed in the building 24 hours prior to the water shut off.
(4) REFRIGERATORS: You must leave your refrigerator plugged in and turned on during the break.
(5) ELECTRICITY: Please be sure that all lights, TVs, stereos, etc. are turned off before the last person leaves your apartment.
(6) Make arrangements for the last person to leave to lock all apartment windows and doors. Please do not assume your roommate will do it.
(7) We suggest that all valuables such as televisions, stereos, computers, etc. be taken home during the break.
As always, if you have any questions, please feel free to call the office.