GN Associate tenants are free to use the GN Classifieds to find roommates, sublet apartments, and more. However, GN Assoicates cannot be held responsible in any way for any contact made through this website. Please read the disclaimer below.
|The GN Classifieds : Entry # 6247|
|Sublet Available Fall '19 Spring '20|
|I am looking for a male to sublet my apartment lease for Fall 2019 and Spring 2020. This is at The Graduate Building in downtown state college. There are 2 bedrooms and one bathroom, you would be sharing a roommate with my best friend from high school and my current roommate. He is an absolute boy, and gets along with anyone. The bedrooms are decently sized, and the living room is huge. The rent is 638$ a month with ALL utilities included, fully furnished, fully equipped kitchen, and many more amenities. The Graduate is located right behind The Met, a prime location for classes and a CATA bus stop location right outside the main entrance. Please private message me with any questions whatsoever.|
– TIP: YOU MAY CLICK ON THE COLUMN HEADERS TO SORT BY THAT COLUMN –
- The individual above is residing or will reside in an apartment with GN Associates and has authorized GN Associates to provide this contact information upon request to lessees and applicants, and are for informational purposes only.
- GN Associates has not performed any background investigation and cannot vouch for the character, financial standing, or any other aspects of the personality of these individuals.
- It is the responsibility of the lessees or applicants to investigate any potential roommate prior to entering into an agreement with them.
- GN Associates disclaims any responsibility concerning the suitability of any such persons as potential roommates.
- GN Associates reserves the right to accept, deny or edit the ads submitted.
- GN Associates will only keep an ad in the classified listings for 60 days. It is your responsibility to resubmit an ad once the ad has expired.