GN Associate tenants are free to use the GN Classifieds to find roommates, sublet apartments, and more. However, GN Assoicates cannot be held responsible in any way for any contact made through this website. Please read the disclaimer below.
|The GN Classifieds : Entry # 6165|
|Looking for 1 or 2 male roommates interested in living in the Graduate for 2019-20 school year|
|My roommate and I are looking for one or two guys looking for a place to live next year. We already have one guy that's interested but we can take two if need be. We have a deluxe room so the living room is large. Two bedrooms and one bathroom (two sinks). Fully furnished. Rent is $614/month and the security deposit is the same amount. Internet fee is not included.
We like to watch football, play video games, and go to bars on weekends. I am a computer science major and my roommate is a cyber security major so we are also serious about academics. We want clean roommates.
If interested text me at (443)-938-1332 and we can set up a time for you to see the apartment.
– TIP: YOU MAY CLICK ON THE COLUMN HEADERS TO SORT BY THAT COLUMN –
- The individual above is residing or will reside in an apartment with GN Associates and has authorized GN Associates to provide this contact information upon request to lessees and applicants, and are for informational purposes only.
- GN Associates has not performed any background investigation and cannot vouch for the character, financial standing, or any other aspects of the personality of these individuals.
- It is the responsibility of the lessees or applicants to investigate any potential roommate prior to entering into an agreement with them.
- GN Associates disclaims any responsibility concerning the suitability of any such persons as potential roommates.
- GN Associates reserves the right to accept, deny or edit the ads submitted.
- GN Associates will only keep an ad in the classified listings for 60 days. It is your responsibility to resubmit an ad once the ad has expired.