GN Associate tenants are free to use the GN Classifieds to find roommates, sublet apartments, and more. However, GN Assoicates cannot be held responsible in any way for any contact made through this website. Please read the disclaimer below.
|The GN Classifieds : Entry # 5929|
|$490 ~ negotiable|
|FEMALE SUBLET WANTED FOR SP19 - GREAT ROOMATES!|
|One of the three roommates is going on co-op for spring 2019 and need a sublet to take their spot for the semester. 1 bedroom, 1 bath, big bathroom, big living room, plenty of space for everyone. $490/month including everything except WiFi (negotiable with roommate leaving). Other 2 roommates are super, nice, easy going, female engineering majors, and clean. Apt overall is fairly quiet, super close to campus, laundry right next door. Great place to live and beautiful apartment. Potentially available for both SP19 and FA19.|
– TIP: YOU MAY CLICK ON THE COLUMN HEADERS TO SORT BY THAT COLUMN –
- The individual above is residing or will reside in an apartment with GN Associates and has authorized GN Associates to provide this contact information upon request to lessees and applicants, and are for informational purposes only.
- GN Associates has not performed any background investigation and cannot vouch for the character, financial standing, or any other aspects of the personality of these individuals.
- It is the responsibility of the lessees or applicants to investigate any potential roommate prior to entering into an agreement with them.
- GN Associates disclaims any responsibility concerning the suitability of any such persons as potential roommates.
- GN Associates reserves the right to accept, deny or edit the ads submitted.
- GN Associates will only keep an ad in the classified listings for 60 days. It is your responsibility to resubmit an ad once the ad has expired.