GN Associate tenants are free to use the GN Classifieds to find roommates, sublet apartments, and more. However, GN Assoicates cannot be held responsible in any way for any contact made through this website. Please read the disclaimer below.
|The GN Classifieds : Entry # 5868|
|need male to take lease for spring 2019|
|Hey guys I am subletting my spot in the graduate for the 2019 spring semester. I’m looking for 1 guy who would be interested. I have 3 other roommates. My other roommates are all really cool guys who are very easy to get along with.
This apartment has 1 full bathrooms (with an additional sink outside) and 2 large bedrooms. The apartment includes a large kitchen and living area with a look over, air conditioning/ heat, and on-site laundry. All utilities except for internet are included. It’s $620 a month and we are on the 7th floor. The graduate is in my opinion one of the best apartment complexes downtown and would be a great place to spend the rest of the school year.
Message me for more details or text me 856-298-0384
– TIP: YOU MAY CLICK ON THE COLUMN HEADERS TO SORT BY THAT COLUMN –
- The individual above is residing or will reside in an apartment with GN Associates and has authorized GN Associates to provide this contact information upon request to lessees and applicants, and are for informational purposes only.
- GN Associates has not performed any background investigation and cannot vouch for the character, financial standing, or any other aspects of the personality of these individuals.
- It is the responsibility of the lessees or applicants to investigate any potential roommate prior to entering into an agreement with them.
- GN Associates disclaims any responsibility concerning the suitability of any such persons as potential roommates.
- GN Associates reserves the right to accept, deny or edit the ads submitted.
- GN Associates will only keep an ad in the classified listings for 60 days. It is your responsibility to resubmit an ad once the ad has expired.