GN Associate tenants are free to use the GN Classifieds to find roommates, sublet apartments, and more. However, GN Assoicates cannot be held responsible in any way for any contact made through this website. Please read the disclaimer below.
|The GN Classifieds : Entry # 5777|
|Female sublet for Spring 2019!|
|I have three amazing, sweet roommates that would love to meet you. Our apartment is very cozy, two bedrooms, one and a half bath. It is within good walking distance of campus and a blue and white loop bus location is very near by. Downtown college ave is pretty much right outside too which is very convent. The apartment over all is a decent size with a big living area. If you have any questions please contact me, I'd love to answer them and let you see the place if you would like.|
– TIP: YOU MAY CLICK ON THE COLUMN HEADERS TO SORT BY THAT COLUMN –
- The individual above is residing or will reside in an apartment with GN Associates and has authorized GN Associates to provide this contact information upon request to lessees and applicants, and are for informational purposes only.
- GN Associates has not performed any background investigation and cannot vouch for the character, financial standing, or any other aspects of the personality of these individuals.
- It is the responsibility of the lessees or applicants to investigate any potential roommate prior to entering into an agreement with them.
- GN Associates disclaims any responsibility concerning the suitability of any such persons as potential roommates.
- GN Associates reserves the right to accept, deny or edit the ads submitted.
- GN Associates will only keep an ad in the classified listings for 60 days. It is your responsibility to resubmit an ad once the ad has expired.