GN Associate tenants are free to use the GN Classifieds to find roommates, sublet apartments, and more. However, GN Assoicates cannot be held responsible in any way for any contact made through this website. Please read the disclaimer below.
|The GN Classifieds : Entry # 4855|
|Two FEMALE Roommates Needed for Fall 2018/Spring2019 Year|
|We need two female roommates to take the place of two of our roommates who are leaving for next year. We live in a deluxe apartment at the Graduate. It is a two bedroom (you will share a bedroom), 1 1/4 bathroom (a full bath and a vanity on the outside), a large common living area and a full kitchen. All utilities are included in rent except wifi, which we all chip in for. It is a good location, no more than a 5 minute walk until you hit campus and there is both a blue loop and a white loop stop close by. We already have a lot what is needed for the apartment (pots, pans, etc.) so you will need to bring all of your personal belongings and anything you feel like would contribute or anything extra you would want.|
- TIP: YOU MAY CLICK ON THE COLUMN HEADERS TO SORT BY THAT COLUMN -
- The individual above is residing or will reside in an apartment with GN Associates and has authorized GN Associates to provide this contact information upon request to lessees and applicants, and are for informational purposes only.
- GN Associates has not performed any background investigation and cannot vouch for the character, financial standing, or any other aspects of the personality of these individuals.
- It is the responsibility of the lessees or applicants to investigate any potential roommate prior to entering into an agreement with them.
- GN Associates disclaims any responsibility concerning the suitability of any such persons as potential roommates.
- GN Associates reserves the right to accept, deny or edit the ads submitted.
- GN Associates will only keep an ad in the classified listings for 60 days. It is your responsibility to resubmit an ad once the ad has expired.