GN Associate tenants are free to use the GN Classifieds to find roommates, sublet apartments, and more. However, GN Assoicates cannot be held responsible in any way for any contact made through this website. Please read the disclaimer below.
|The GN Classifieds : Entry # 4183|
|1-2 FEMALE SUBLETTERS FOR SUMMER 2017|
|Looking for 1-2 girls to fill spaces in my apartment over the summer. It's a 2 bedroom/1bathroom apartment at the Graduate (corner of Beaver ave and S. Atherton st, 2 blocks from campus). Both spaces available are in the same bedroom.
I pay $510 per month plus internet (around $12), but price for the summer is negotiable. All other utilities are included. Very spacious rooms for two people each, big living area and kitchen with lots of room,big fridge, dishwasher and microwave. Apartment is fully furnished. The furniture is very nice, each room has two beds, tables, two big dressers and closet. Laundry with washer and dryer is located on the floor, across the hall. If you're interested or have any questions, please email me.
- TIP: YOU MAY CLICK ON THE COLUMN HEADERS TO SORT BY THAT COLUMN -
- The individual above is residing or will reside in an apartment with GN Associates and has authorized GN Associates to provide this contact information upon request to lessees and applicants, and are for informational purposes only.
- GN Associates has not performed any background investigation and cannot vouch for the character, financial standing, or any other aspects of the personality of these individuals.
- It is the responsibility of the lessees or applicants to investigate any potential roommate prior to entering into an agreement with them.
- GN Associates disclaims any responsibility concerning the suitability of any such persons as potential roommates.
- GN Associates reserves the right to accept, deny or edit the ads submitted.
- GN Associates will only keep an ad in the classified listings for 60 days. It is your responsibility to resubmit an ad once the ad has expired.