GN Associate tenants are free to use the GN Classifieds to find roommates, sublet apartments, and more. However, GN Assoicates cannot be held responsible in any way for any contact made through this website. Please read the disclaimer below.
|The GN Classifieds : Entry # 3982|
|$500 a month|
|Need a girl to take my spot in my apartment for the Spring 2017 semester! Can negotiate prices and all of that!|
|Hi everyone! I am moving out of my apartment and need someone to take over my lease for next semester in the Graduate! (Spring 2017) It's located right on Atherton street downtown and only a ten minute walk from the Hub. Great location and great neighbors all around as well. It's a 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment with 4 girls total including myself. You'd share a room with one other girl, all sophomores. I am absolutley willing to negotiate with pricing and the only other expense not included in the rent is wifi, which is only 12 dollars a month! If you are interested or have any questions feel free to contact me anytime! Thank you :)|
– TIP: YOU MAY CLICK ON THE COLUMN HEADERS TO SORT BY THAT COLUMN –
- The individual above is residing or will reside in an apartment with GN Associates and has authorized GN Associates to provide this contact information upon request to lessees and applicants, and are for informational purposes only.
- GN Associates has not performed any background investigation and cannot vouch for the character, financial standing, or any other aspects of the personality of these individuals.
- It is the responsibility of the lessees or applicants to investigate any potential roommate prior to entering into an agreement with them.
- GN Associates disclaims any responsibility concerning the suitability of any such persons as potential roommates.
- GN Associates reserves the right to accept, deny or edit the ads submitted.
- GN Associates will only keep an ad in the classified listings for 60 days. It is your responsibility to resubmit an ad once the ad has expired.